At Zukonft, we build digital platform products for our growing network of logistics service entrepreneurs to meet and discover new business opportunities. Our decentralized technology enables our customers to digitise their long standing relationships within the logistics industry while keeping full control over their business intelligence and over their business data. Unlike current centralised logistics platforms, we aim to create a sustainable ecosystem where both small and large entrepreneurs can grow and thrive.
Our first brand www.TrustedTrucks.eu was successfully launched in July 2020 and already has over a thousand carriers on the platform. As we are scaling up our operations we are planning to enhance our team with talented and enthusiastic professionals who want to join our mission to co-create the future of logistics.
Zukonft is looking for a Financial Manager who will manage the company’s day-to-day financial activities efficiently and provide financial reports that will enable us to make sound business decisions to meet the company’s growth objectives.
● Oversee the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as accounting, payroll, invoicing to customers and handling of vendor invoices
● Manage and oversee the cash flow of the company
● Manage and oversee the company’s bank relationships
● Provide monthly and annual financial reports
● Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and financial projections
● Analyze the company’s costs and actual performance compared to the budget
● Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
● Calculate intercompany support services
● Liaise with external tax advisors and auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
● Implement and review financial policies and the company’s cost centre structure
● Manage and oversee the year-end close process
● Manage and oversee the IT systems used by the finance department
● Proven experience as a Financial Manager
● Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in a multicultural environment.
● Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
● A solid understanding of accounting principles, statutory legislation, regulations, financial statistics and KPIs
● Excellent analytical and numerical skills
● Proficient user of finance software
● Strong business and economic ethics, with an interest in sustainability
● Ability to manage confidential data
● University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
● Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus but is not essential
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application in English, including your CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date.